Web-based Operations Logbook BTB
As a plant operator, your interests lie in optimizing work processes and using saving potential effectively. This can be achieved by keeping a database-supported, web-based operating logbook.
In the operations logbook BTB relevant data and malfunctions are documented, recorded and transparently shown so that preventable causes are identified and can be excluded. HAUK & SASKO’s operations logbook supports the operations team in the efficient handling of the system.
Modern web technology
Modern web technology offers the familiar ease of a web application such as:
- A desktop interface with partial applications
- Proposal lists (AutoSuggest) for input fields
- Flexible and customizable search interfaces
- Selection dialogues with its own search function
- Columns that may be adapted or hidden
- Multiple sorting in list views
- Filter and sorting functions that can be switched on or off using a convenient selection dialogue
Apart from the connection to BDATA or SAP-PM, the information management system UKIS can be integrated in the web-based Operations Logbook BTB. Further enhancements are, for example, a statistical and audit module and the specific sub-application “intraday trading”.