MBS Power Generation module provides functionality to support fuel and material flow management for thermal combustion plants.
The business functionality covered includes:
- Fuel management (primary and substitute fuels)
- Management of fuel oil, ammonia, limestone and other materials
- Management of combustion by-products and waste
- Requirements planning, inventory and silo management
- Integrated lorry weighbridge systems and access control systems
- Interfaces to conveyor belt weighers
- Interfaces to digital control systems (DCS)
- Laboratory information systems
- Legal compliance
- Integration with 3rd party systems (material suppliers, hauliers etc.)
No matter whether you operate a single power plant or large number of generation assets — MBS Power Generation is scalable and equally suited for both situations. MBS Power Generation is a modular system — its flexible design can be tailored to meet your individual requirements. Your generating plant’s particular system environment can be configured and integrated into MBS. MBS provides a number of standard interfaces to exchange data, ranging from plant automation to ERP systems.